Best Clearwater Beach Restaurant

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Vicolette, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I've spent a lot of time on Clearwater Beach over the years. Even did the spring break thing way back in the day. One of the most beautiful beaches in Florida but hey, I live here, so my opinion is biased. Two of my favorite restaurants on my top ten list are in Clearwater Beach. The original Frenchy's Cafe on Baymont St. (best grouper sandwich) and Island Way on Mandalay Bay Lagoon (everything is excellent). What's your favorite placed to chow down?

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Gosh, those both are really good. I hear people talking about Frency's up here in Michigan, so that's my vote!

3. KurstinKudichi

KurstinKudichi New Member

top 6 places to eat in Clearwater Beach

My favorite places to chow down are in the following order:

1.Poppa's BBQ
    2.Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza
    3.Lenny's Restaurant
    4.Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant
    5.Backwaters on Sand Key
    6.Frenchy's Rockaway Grill

4. JoniBalboa

JoniBalboa New Member

Frenchy's at 7 Rockaway St

I live on Clearwater Beach and get food from here as takeout or dine in at least once a week at the Gondolier or Frenchy's. However, if you're a tourist, I would suggest going to Frenchy's at 7 Rockaway St. This place offers wonderful views of the sunset, and good seafood at an affordable price.

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

After reading the list, I'm super hungry! Thanks for the additional suggestions. Gondolier sounds like a really good spot for pizza and I didn't know about Poppa's BBQ. Tampa Bay has some awesome restaurants!