Best cruise lines for adults

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by Vicolette, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best cruise lines that offer adults only itineraries. I've read about Oceania and
    Crystal Cruise lines and both look really nice. Some firsthand info would be appreciated.

2. sneakerpeak

sneakerpeak New Member

Carnival and Royal Caribbean have the best cruise lines: Cunard Line (owned by Carnival ) is great if you want to enjoy a relaxing cruise without kids. Celebrity Cruises (owned by Royal Caribbean) offers 10 ships that are the youngest fleet in the world today; while Princess Cruise Lines is great for newlyweds and young couples.

For me though, Oasis of the Seas is the best adult cruise outhere. it is the largest cruise ship in the world and offers many cool adult activities such as rock climbing walls, ice skating rinks, surf simulators, miniature golf courses, etc.

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Those are all good choices and quality cruise lines with plenty of amenities. My favorite cruise line is P&O because they have three mid-sized ships, Arcadia, Adonia and Oriana, that are exclusively for adults only. No kids on board. The ships are elaborately decorated and have restaurants, bars, spa, gym, nightclub, card room and shows all catering to adults.

4. Kamilion23

Kamilion23 New Member

Marco Polo which is owned by the cruise & maritime fleet is also an adult-only ship that offers adult itineraries. Saying this, like with many cruises anyone above 16 years of age is considered an adult even though they're really still kids.

5. krisfarring

krisfarring New Member

If I were an adult :)
    I would be trying Travcoa and their small ship cruises.

6. krisfarring

krisfarring New Member

Yeah..what is an adult anyway...and adult activities can mean a few things? An adult only cruise can sound fun :)