best European ski resorts

Discussion in 'Ski Areas' started by unhabited2, Sep 3, 2010.

1. unhabited2

unhabited2 New Member

hiya,

A few of us are planning a skiing trip to Europe this winter and I'd like to know where the best European ski resorts can be found. Thanks in advance!

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

France is one of the best European ski resorts in Europe and it is filled with many ski resorts such as Val d'Isere, Chamonix or Alpe d'Huez.

France ski resorts also offer the best ski deals for an affordable vacation, especially if you come from the UK.

Apart from France, Switzerland is another hotspot for a ski vacation in Europe and popular for its luxurious ski resorts.

One of the best ski resorts in Switzerland is Zermatt ski village which offers plenty of long, steep runs, and great nightlife.

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Off the top of my head, I would say the best skiing is found in Switzerland, even though the skiing is great in France, Northern Italy, and Austria too. When you dream about skiing in Switzerland, it looks a like Verbier. Just two hours from the Geneva Airport, Verbier has high mountain peaks, secluded chalets, and blue skies galore.

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I would love to vacation in a Swiss chalet in the Alps! That would be a dream vacation for me!