Best experience at Mall of America

Discussion in 'Minnesota' started by wanderer, Apr 1, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I know it's too big to see it all in one fell swoop, so what's your favorite experience at the Mall of America? What's the best store or what should I make sure I do while I'm there? And is it loud in there? It seems like it would be at the Mall of America

2. rockafellows

rockafellows New Member

MOA is huge! I remember when I visited last time..what a place to be and if you love shopping you can spend a whole day and only see half of the mall. The amusement park is great and the Miniature Lego land for kids is awesome!

3. LordoftheMings

LordoftheMings New Member

MOA MQ closed

I second the shopping and the variety of stores is amazing but it is a bit of a nightmare when you cant find a store. i loved MAgiQuest but I heard it closed last moth, which is a real bummer. Im glad me and my family got to experience MQ:)

4. honestjonh1

honestjonh1 New Member

MOA 4'th floor complex

I hear you but it saddens me even more when I think about the loss of entertainment as a whole at Mall Of America over the last few years. Sadly, Magiquest has followed the way of Silicon Motor Speedway, Jillians, Americas Live, etc.

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Well it's sure a bummer all those places are closing! Is the aquarium still there?