Best Fremont Street Experience

Discussion in 'Other Las Vegas Topics' started by Vicolette, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Legendary Fremont Street has its own long history as part of the exciting Vegas atmosphere dating back to the early 1900s. With the addition of the multi-block Fremont Street Experience, it's even hotter. Check out the open-air mall, graphic lights, LED displays 90 feet up, and live performances. What's your best experience in Vegas?

2. fuliope

fuliope New Member

best experience in Vegas

i've got a few favorite highlights but my best experience in Vegas have to be sitting front row for the Elton John concert at Caesars Palace, and then being able to be on stage with others from the crowd, during the song "Saturday nights alright for fighting".

3. DaneDegale

DaneDegale New Member

jeep tour of the Valley of Fire

the best thing i ever did in Vegas was taking a jeep tour of the Valley of Fire. This area is just an hour's drive from the strip, yet it boasts some of the most spectacular desert scenery and ed rock formations you'll see. There are also petrified logs and ancient petroglyphs dotted around the park like the ones found at Atlatl Rock. if you're in Vegas I recommend doing this;)

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I haven't visited the Valley of Fire but I've read about it and definitely would add it to my list of places to go. The petroglyphs would be very interesting to see. Thanks for the info.