Best place to travel Sapa or Halong

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by chrisphh, Jan 14, 2016.

1. chrisphh

chrisphh New Member

Hi all,

I'm preparing travel to Vietnam with my family (6 people). We had only 4 days for travelling, perhaps we'll not travel two places Sapa and Halong. Therefore, we'll decide one of them, we don't know where was best place for travel with family. Any suggestions for us?
    Thanks a lot
    Chris

Zay likes this.
  2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

when are you going? The reason I ask is because if you go there during the rainy season you won't like there as much. You can visit both Sapa and Halong and rent a car to go back and forth, though if I was you I#d probably get on a flight to save time.

3. angellababy

angellababy New Member

Hi,
    In my opinion, you should travel in Halong if having family. Because Halong have many interesting and attractive activities for family such as kakaying, cruise and etc.
    Good luck for you
    Angella

4. StephanieGodfrey

StephanieGodfrey New Member

i love both, but prefer halong bay as my trip was so wonderful

5. StephanieGodfrey

we did a 3 day, 2 night cruise in halong bay, really impressed

6. chrisphh

chrisphh New Member

You can refer website of Vietnam Tour Booking agency to plan your vacation.

7. thaisakura

thaisakura New Member

SAPA video clip very beautiful

8. StephanieGodfrey

are you asking about agency in vietnam? I booked a cruise tour through travel agency name best price travel, I found them on tripadvisor, as their name, the price was good for our budget, this is the cruise i booked: Glory Legend Cruise Halong Bay: Best discount rates - BestPrice Travel ;)

9. brayden lyle

brayden lyle New Member

I think you should spend time in Hanoi and Halong. From Hanoi to Halong, you can easily move by bus, which will take you some hours. In Halong, there are quite a few activities you can be involved in. Besides, you can hire a cruise to admire the unique beauty of Halong bay.

10. maichau

maichau New Member

You will be joined in sapa tours - sapa homestay with the best services and the most competitive prices. We are here to build up the most interesting holidays for guests

11. Zay

Zay New Member

In my opinion, better you see Sapa, otherwise it will be too rush