Best Places to Travel in India

Discussion in 'India' started by rosenelson, Dec 18, 2012.

1. rosenelson

rosenelson New Member

Hey guys,

What are the best places to travel in India?

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

India is such a vast country. It depends on what you want to do. There are cities, rural cities, mountains, beaches, vast natural parks, train rides, and so much more. I'd check out the Destination360 guide on India to find out more. Sorry for the general reply!

3. best4free

best4free New Member

I could be here all day If I had to name only naming the best attractions in India. India is huge and their probably millions of attractions in all for tourists to see and do. My top places to visit in India are, in the following order: New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Udaipur, Panaji, Darjeeling.

4. marshal1990

marshal1990 New Member

The best places in India are Goa, Kerala, Uttrakhand & Rajasthan. I have visited Rajasthan many times. Jaipur & Ajmer are places to watch for.

5. bhavin.sgindia

bhavin.sgindia New Member

India is a tremendously dissimilar country, with every state offering something different. This can make help you for making planning a trip challenging.

So after all its depends on you in which time you want to go there.

i.e if you want to go between june to september then from my advise you shoul visit Leh-ladakh which is an extra-ordinary place of India...

6. ukinsurance

ukinsurance New Member

It all depends on what you actually want to see? If you want to see historical places then nothing would be better than Rajasthan, natural beauty can be enjoyed in Coorg, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Kerela.

List is endless

7. whrhotel

whrhotel New Member

Whole India is awesome. Its better to visit India according to its weather, climate. In Winters Rajasthan is the best place to visit. In Rajasthan Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer looks awesome. Winters is the right time to enjoy Rajasthan. Its Forts, Culture, Palaces these all are fantastic. There many other places also to visit in India like Jammu & Kashmir, Shimla, Manali, Ladakh, Goa, Ooty, Kerala, Agra, and many more.

8. smktechnologyse

smktechnologyse New Member

Kerala is the best places to travel in india...... You must visit...

9. Morachi chincholi

Morachi chincholi New Member

India is amazing country. There are so many places to be visited in India. If you are travelling to India first time, then you must experience the authentic culture of India. Morachi Chincholi is the best place to experience the rustic rural lifestyle of India. Here you can experience all sorts of rural activities that are carried out in rural area.

10. stepinnhotels

stepinnhotels New Member

Best Places to travel in india are..
    Agra
    Manali
    Shimla
    Ladakh
    Darjeeling
    Ooty
    Goa
    Munnar
    Mussorie

11. Destinee Hobbs

Destinee Hobbs New Member

I have to agree with #3! Just spectacular.

If you're a foodie like me, you got to check out Kochi. You'll find anything from the traditional thali served on a banana leaf (with various veggies, aviyal and rice) to snacks such as puttu, idiyappam and stew, not to mention beef fry and porota!

12. SouthChalo

SouthChalo New Member

Kerala is one of the best destinations in India. Plan your trip to Kerala. This place is blessed with its landscapes, culture and traditions. Book your Kerala Tour packages and experience the amazing beauty of Kerala. You can enjoy the back waters, beaches, hill stations, wild life and tasty foods etc. Never miss this place while you travel to India.
    Get the best deals on Kerala Honeymoon Packages from the best tour operators in Kerala

A beautiful sky view from Bekal fort, Kerala.
    South Chalo - 时间线 | Facebook

Beauty of wayanad, Kerala
    South Chalo - 时间线 | Facebook

13. Ankit Singh

Ankit Singh New Member

Hi
    The best places in India are Delhi , Uttrakhand, Goa, Kerala, Agara & Rajasthan. I have visited Rajasthan and delhi many times.
    Thank you

14. ahana2607

ahana2607 New Member

Best places to travel in India are Agra, Jaipur, Goa, Kashmir, Kanyakumari, Kerala, Delhi, Darjeeling, Mysore, Leh-Ladakh, Gangtok, Rohtang pass.