Best Shows in Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by stevebet, May 4, 2009.

1. stevebet

stevebet New Member

Since the last time I've been to Vegas there's been many new faces. Who are some of the best headliners and shows to see in Vegas?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

Hi there,

Some of the best headliners and shows to see in Las Vegas are:

* Bette Midler Las Vegas

* Criss Angel Las Vegas

* O - Cirque du Soleil

Travadvice360

3. stevebet

stevebet New Member

I received your message about stomp (which is gone) and looked in the forum and its gone.
    Peepshow is now in its place. I doubt my wife would like that...

4. KAB

KAB New Member

If you like visual comedy and a little off color humor (soft R, not X) , the Amazing Johnathan is absolutely hysterical. He moved from the crummy Sahara to the Mag Mile you can get to from the strip or off Harmon. On the strip, the entrance to the Mag Mile is very close to the Harley Davidson restaurant. Not nearly as expensive as other shows. The Mag Mile used to be the Desert Passage when the Alladin was there.

A magnificent show is KA over at MGM in its own theater. Pricey, but worth it. Spend the extra money and get up in the first 20 rows - unbelivable effects and stunts. It is by far the best of the Cirque shows. I have seen them all and this one is just amazing.

5. sarasmile

sarasmile New Member

I am traveling to Vegas in a few months an was wondering the same thing. Thanks for all the suggestions in this post.