Best Things to Do in Buenos Aires

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by wanderer, Nov 11, 2011.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

A potent combination of urban vibe and natural beauty, the capital city of Buenos Aires is a vibrant place to visit. In the capital city, there's a long list of of things to do . Of course there's the tango, but you'll also find great beaches, some fantastic shopping, and some pretty amazing museums.

2. bodymy

bodymy New Member

things to Do in Buenos Aires

My last visit to Buenos Aires was my longest trip and was able to take in many wonderful sights and meet a score of new friends. One of favorite things to do in BA is walk the streets and explore BA lovely neighborhoods such as LA Boca which is home to a building with famous caricature of the Peron, Evita, and Maradona.

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

That sounds so charming! It's nice to have to just explore while you're visiting a new city.

4. ifeellike4

ifeellike4 New Member

must do in Buenos Aires

i've been to buenos aires three times already and a few things i recommend doing include:

1. watch a Boca Juniors' soccer game
    2. do the tango
    3. sample the local cuisine: chorizo, black pudding, and crispy chinchulines are all mouth watering.
    4. visit the Reserva Ecólogica Constanera Sur for birdlife watching

5. holidayguy

holidayguy New Member

Travelling is an experience in itself. Haven't been to Beunos Aires myself but I've known that the place has many places to visit, has scenic sights.