best time to go to South Korea

Discussion in 'South Korea' started by Nowayin, Jun 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Nowayin

Nowayin New Member

The months of April and May are the best time to travel to South Korea not only because weather is most pleasant but also because of cherry blossoms. If you travel there then, you will see all streets laced with rosy pink cherry blossoms and azaleas.

StephanieGodfrey likes this.
  2. elconquistador

elconquistador New Member

if you are on a budget, I'd say go during the winter (from December to March) but be in the know it gets terribly cold there, but it is also the time of year when you really appreciate South Korea's famous underfloor heating and hot-spring spas.

3. RomanFeduri

RomanFeduri New Member

I traveled to South Korea over the summer and it was nice but it was very humid and hot (hence cheaper) so if you don't like muggy weather you should probably avoid this time. The reason I would suggest the summer is for the beaches. Not many people are aware that South Korea has lovely beaches, streams, lakes, and rivers where you can go and cool off.

4. jeffreyty002

jeffreyty002 New Member

I want to travel to South Korea by December because it's winter there I believe. I just don't know if it's advisable to travel by December since I want to enjoy and explore the different places there.

5. jeffreyty002

jeffreyty002 New Member

I want to travel to South Korea by December because it's winter there I believe. I just don't know if it's advisable to travel by December since I want to enjoy and explore the different places there.

6. StephanieGodfrey

StephanieGodfrey New Member

i love cherry blossoms