Best time to travel to Peru

Discussion in 'Peru' started by Vicolette, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Peru's peak season runs May through October. What is the least busiest month during Peru’s peak season when travelers can enjoy the beaches without the crowds?

2. advenNeme

advenNeme New Member

travel to Peru

June through August are the busiest months of Peru's peak season. Early May and late October would be the least busiest times, though remember that June thru Aug is best for hiking. if you want to enjoy the beaches without crowds travel in either January or late April.

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Thanks for the beach information. Definitely prefer the non-busy months. As far as hiking, I'd sure like to tour the Inca Trail.

4. mykebob

mykebob New Member

Peru is an awesome place to travel. Weather always remain pleasant there and visitors go there whole year. According to me July and August are the best season to go there. During this time period days are clear and with chilly cold nights.

5. mathewnancy19

mathewnancy19 New Member

Peru is one of the best places on earth to surf. Its 1,000km coastline receives consistent Pacific swell, and away from the grey sea fog that shrouds the south coast for most of the year, Peru’s north coast bathes in near-endless desert sun. So do some thorough research work and once you have found the discounted Peru tour of your choice, just go for it.

6. Wanderled

Wanderled New Member

If you're looking to pair your beach visit and hiking the Incan Trail I might suggest May! May is just before peak tourist season but it is also just after the rainy season. The Incan Trail is more likely to be lush with flowers and other vegetation. Have a blast!