Best time to travel to Turks and Caicos

Discussion in 'Turks & Caicos Islands' started by hamsrter_23, Oct 8, 2013.

1. hamsrter_23

hamsrter_23 New Member

October is an excellent month to jet out to Turks and Caicos for a vacation. It's the hottest month of the year there and the water temperature is lovely, though it rains fairly often but it doesnt last long. Overall, September and October are the best months to travel to Turks and Caicos. Definitely avoid spring time time as water is cold and weather isn't as nice.

2. lisabhaji

lisabhaji New Member

Pretty much September to December the weather is great over there, though November is slightly warmer but with you get more rain. I have been to Turks and Caicos the time around Thanksgiving and it was a blast. Better than I was expecting as the water was really warm unlike the waters of the Pacific Ocean, which are really cold this time of year.

3. Babybluebull

Babybluebull New Member

flying to Turks and Caicos

Turks and Caicos is lovely, though a little on the expensive side, it's worth heading there just for the scenery. If anyone is planning to travel there soon, be aware that the main airport on Turks and Caicos is Providenciales. Airlines servicing the islands include Sky King, Air Turks and Caicos.

4. VenetianIsalnds

VenetianIsalnds New Member

Turks and Caicos VIP airport pass

I suggest folk buying a VIP airport pass to avoid the queues at the airport when going back home, or expect to wait almost two hours standing in lines in the heat, or worse if you have kids. Trust me, the VIP pass is money well spent if you’re in a hurry or don’t want to wait...