best time to visit Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Czech Republic' started by travelm12, May 4, 2010.

1. travelm12

travelm12 New Member

hey there,

I was wondering if anyone can share some light into the best time to visit Czech Republic and beat the crowds and enjoy the best weather. any ideas?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

Hi there,

Anytime is a good time to visit the country, but if you want to get value for money avoid the peak months of summer as everything is so expensive due to the many tourists that come here in the summer.

If summer is the time you want to come, then avoid popular cities such as Prague and explore other cities like Brno, or Karlovy Vary, the famous spa town.

These smaller cities are often overlooked, but offer excellent opportunities to see more of the local traditions, incredible architecture, and beautiful landscape without the long lines and inflated prices.

3. Gulivers

Gulivers New Member

We were visiting Prague in the early spring. As far as I remember, it was some fair there. There were a lot of people as well, but I can't say it was crowded. The weather was decent, and it was a pleasure to walk in the city.

4. Elina

Elina New Member

Hey! I'd recommend you come in spring or summer. Let's say in May or later on. It can get pretty cold in there during winter season...