Best time to visit haridwar

Discussion in 'India' started by ritika, Sep 24, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ritika

ritika New Member

I am planning to visit haridwar in winter season but few people's said this time is not good for visiting haridwar. So anyone tell me which is the most peak time to visit haridwar or rishikesh.?

2. Incapo

Incapo New Member

Depends if you don't mind the heat. Anytime between February, March, August and October would be good, especially between March and June when the days are hot but nights are pleasant. I like going there in July because of the Savan festival but it gets too crowded so it is better to avoid travelling to Haridwar during that time.

3. findmystay

findmystay New Member

The peak time for traveling to Haridwar is from mid February to April.

4. Sizzlerenderson

Sizzlerenderson New Member

haridwar is the most famous place in india many people were gone there every year

5. Narayani Tours

Narayani Tours New Member

I think best time to visit haridwar would be February, March, August - October :)

6. horizontour

horizontour New Member

Haridwar Weather Climate. Haridwar is a picturesque destination affording enchanting views throughout the year. The right time to visit would be February, March, August - October. The summer months between March and June when the days get hot but the nights remain pleasant. same day agra tour by train | same day agra tour by train

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  7. varunindia88

varunindia88 New Member

Haridwar is an ancient city in India. It is an important holy pilgrimage site in Uttarakhand. It has the largest sacred ghats to pray and and bathing. You can visit Haridwar in any season.

8. horizontour

horizontour New Member

9. devoyager

devoyager New Member

Haridwar Weather Climate. Haridwar is a picturesque destination affording enchanting views throughout the year. The right time to visit would be February, March, August - October.

Same Day Agra Tour By Train

10. horizontour

horizontour New Member

The most suitable time to visit in Haridwar and Rishikesh is In the month of June, the kind and gentle cold water of the River Ganges will give you a rest from high temperature.

overnight agra tour
    taj mahal moonlight tour

11. devoyager

devoyager New Member

Rishikesh is a pictures destination affording enchanting views throughout the year. The climate here is continental type but its location in the foot hills gives it a pleasant weather throughout the year. One can visit Rishikesh any time of the year.
    same day agra tour by train | same day taj mahal tour by car

12. incredible

incredible New Member

13. stepinnhotels

stepinnhotels New Member

The right time to visit Haridwar would be February, March, August, September October.