best time to visit rajasthan

Discussion in 'India' started by OportoKL, Sep 10, 2013.

Tags:
  1. OportoKL

OportoKL New Member

From experience, I would say that anytime between October and February is a great time to be in rajasthan. Having said this, if you are going to be there for the first time, you need to be aware of the Indian tourist travel, which is mostly during the new year and the Diwali festivals, which this year happen around mid November.

2. PR-GH

PR-GH New Member

well, to give you a clear idea of when you may want to visit Rajastan, you want to know what the weather is like throughout the year. January to March (winters), April to June (summer), July to September (monsoon), and October to December (post monsoon). I wouldn't visit in the summer as it is hot and humid.

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I was just reading an article about Rajasthan and what a hidden gem the area is for tourists interested in lesser known sites like the collection of miniature paintings in the Bundi Palace, ancient Baroli Temples and the Bhainsrorgarh Fort. These historical places look like a great addition for travelers interested in history.

4. melliset

melliset New Member

Travelling in Rajasthan is most visitable time start from Oct to till Feb ( Perfect time to Visit, weather would be pleasant to visit )

This year Diwali festival is on Nov 3 so, mostly tourists prefer to travel in this period, but also during X-mas and New year

The month of January is also good to enjoy because of winters.

If you are having limited budget, then can go with Independent tour ( travel in train , local buses etc. ) OR you can hire a cab ( more comfortable and easy ) and book hotel online and stay.

5. newwaysys

newwaysys New Member

winters are best to visit.Oct to Dec .

6. Rentdaily

Rentdaily New Member

Summers April to June 24°c - 45°c
    Monsoon July to Sep 21°c - 35°c
    Winter Oct to March 10°c - 27°c

7. varunindia88

varunindia88 New Member

You can visit Rajasthan at any time in the year. But October to March is the best time to visit and explore the culture and heritage sites. In summer season you will find too hot due to sand and desert.

8. Kristinperry

Kristinperry New Member

October to March is the best time to visit Rajasthan and you can explore heritage and culture sites.

9. james287

james287 New Member

you can visit Rajasthan any time of year. But i preferred to visit Rajasthan in winter season.

10. surender

surender New Member

Rajasthan, the land of maharajas, is the largest state of India. It is one of the most colorful and top tourist destination of India.

If you really want to travel and explore the royal rajasthan, you can visit anytime. But according to me Winters are best time to visit Rajasthan, October to March.

jaipur-1039668_640.jpg

11. stepinnhotels

stepinnhotels New Member

you can visit rajasthan any time of year. but i preferred to visit Rajasthan in oct to mar ( winter season).

12. Vikramkhanna

Vikramkhanna New Member

The best time to visit Rajasthan would be during winter season ranging from - October till march. If you happen to plan you holiday make the most of it during this period.

13. SyedHidayath

SyedHidayath New Member

You can visit Rajasthan during the winter season i.e. anytime in between the months of November to February.

14. horizontour

horizontour New Member

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  15. SouthChalo

SouthChalo New Member

Is it okay to visit Rajasthan during November?

16. horizontour

horizontour New Member

The largest state in India, Rajasthan's climate can be divided into four seasons i.e. summer, monsoon, post-monsoon and winter. Temperatures vary depending on the season and the region you plan to visit, but by and large you can visit the state any time of year and find something new to do each time.

Golden triangle tour 5 night 6 days | Golden triangle tour 6 night 7 days

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  17. horizontour

horizontour New Member

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  18. horizontour

horizontour New Member

Rajasthan is the great place to history lover person,i like this place so much,there are so much beautiful place to visit,like sheesh mahal,temple and fort..
    online flight booking | Best flight deals

19. devoyager

devoyager New Member

Rajasthan is the wonderful place to visit..jaipur is the pink city that is amazing palce to tourist..

20. next123

next123 New Member