best time to visit the Taj Mahal

Discussion in 'India' started by hazard999, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Cristina poss

Cristina poss New Member

Taj Mahal is nice historical place to see. It is known as symbol of love all around the world. I didn't know the exact fees to visit it as i visited it 2 years ago but I will suggest you to visit this place in winter.

2. Discovery Journeys

Discovery Journeys New Member

Full-moon day is best to visit the Taj Mahal.

3. emmawatson026

emmawatson026 New Member

taj mahal is a awesome place in india

4. whrhotel

whrhotel New Member

Best Time Visit the Taj Mahal is December. Its good if you visit this in Moonlight. It looks very awesome in Moonlight. For foreigh tourist its fee is 750 Rs., for Domestic its 20 Rs., for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries its 510 Rs.

5. kumarmanoj1

kumarmanoj1 New Member

One could have skipped Agra, but then you really cannot afford to ignore Taj Mahal! It is this poetic creation of Shah Jahan which has made Agra a brand in itself. Other heritage sites like the Fatehpur Sikri and the Moti Mahal are also popular.

6. mansi02padhya

mansi02padhya New Member

Best Time to Visit: October to March (Winters)

7. dashingguy5452

dashingguy5452 New Member

I am from Agra, the city of Taj Mahal. I would Suggest you not to visit Taj in Summers (May & June) as the marble flooring is so hot that you cant keep your feet on it. Make it in any other months except May & June.

8. findmystay

findmystay New Member

hello,
    full moon day will be best for visiting Taj Mahal. Just visit the place in winters.

9. Dhirajpandey

Dhirajpandey New Member

you can visit any time, but i prefer February and August.

10. Simran01

Simran01 New Member

October to March it's generally considered a best time to visit the Taj Mahal Agra, India.

11. varunindia88

varunindia88 New Member

Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world. It is built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Begum. There is no any best time to visit. You can visit every time in any season. But it remains closed on Friday. The best time to see Taj is sunrise and sunset.

12. Kristinperry

Kristinperry New Member

Best time to visit Taj Mahal is night when the full moon is high up in the sky, the beauty that Taj Mahal breathes out is beyond the scope of words.

13. stepinnhotels

stepinnhotels New Member

sunrise and sunset are good times to see the Taj mahal

14. stepinnhotels

stepinnhotels New Member

15. Shyam Goswami

Shyam Goswami New Member

November is the best time to visit the Taj Mahal in Agra. It really a great trip to India.

16. jassrat

jassrat New Member

17. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Between November and March is the best time to visit the Taj Mahal & tour around Agra. Visiting the Taj Mahal on a full moon night is awesome, and also a night before or after the full moon. So plan your trip during full moon time, so it will be worthy.

18. Tirthankar Bose

Tirthankar Bose New Member

The best time to see Taj Mahal is on a full moon day.
    However, if you are looking for the best season then I would suggest you to Taj Mahal between November to March.
    As the weather remains good this time

d360 likes this.
  19. stepinnhotels

stepinnhotels New Member

sunrise and sunset are good times to see the Taj Mahal

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  20. DavieBrown

DavieBrown New Member

So far, there is no time limitation for visiting the Taj Mahal but I have read a news that, from 1st April, tourists can stay on the Taj Mahal premises only for 3 hours. If you want to stay more than 3 hrs, then you have to pay extra, I think. There is a wide range of accommodation available near Taj Mahal, so better stay overnight at nearby hotel, and explore the beauty of Taj Mahal.