best time to visit Toronto Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by gruposd212, May 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. gruposd212

gruposd212 New Member

hi, in your opinion when would you visit Toronto? Is summer very busy there and not worth coming..please, anyone can give me idea on summer time there? :)

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

I personally think that the summer months in Toronto are the best times to visit the city as the Toronto gears into summer festivals and community events,

Events such as Caribana, the International Dragon Boat Race Festival, the Toronto Jazz Festival, the Gay Pride Parade, and Taste of the Danforth are some of these festivals kicking off the first week of August.

Having said this, depending on what you like doing and whether you enjoy big crowds is all depends on you. Summer is expensive here, while winter months offer better hotel deals and car rental opportunities.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I would say that spring is the best time to visit Toronto. The crowds are a little lighter and the weather is pretty nice. Although, it was pretty nice when I was, but I"m not sure if that's always the case. Canada can get some snow into April. Some of the boat cruises weren't available when I was there, so if you want to visit to Toronto Islands, you might want to go later in the season.