Best View Restaurant

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Vicolette, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I know. When you're in Fort Lauderdale, folks are hard-pressed to not find a great view. All along the coast it's white sand, blue skies and emerald green water. I digress. One of the best restaurants with an ocean view is Sea Level at the Marriott Harbor Beach. Great views, delicious food and refreshing drinks are top priority. What more could you ask for?

2. wokkadf

wokkadf New Member

Most of the restaurants there have great views of the ocean...Casablanca Cafe, Lulu's Bait Shack, Thai On are nice for casual fun. Sea Level and 3030 Ocean at the Marriott Harbor Beach are best for fine dining and the views are amazing for sure.

3. mplr34

mplr34 New Member

Grille 66 (if you want upscale) and Pelican Landing (for a casual marina bar/grill) are both at Hyatt Pier 66 and are good options. If you ask me, H2O directly across from the beach at the Hilton Beach Resort offers some of the best views.

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing more excellent locations in Fort Lauderdale to tantalize the taste buds. One thing for certain and two things for sure, the diverse selection of dining establishments on the east coast (west coast, too) is never boring.