Best way to get from New York to Boston?

Discussion in 'New York' started by mitraveler, Jul 20, 2011.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Is there a way to get there that doesn't involve a lot of traffic? Does Amtrak run from the two cities? How long does it take?

2. alansugar

alansugar New Member

Greyhound/Peter Pan

You can get the Greyhound/Peter Pan and buy a greythound ticket online. You can get a roundtrip ticket for about $38 if you go to the NYC E-Fares section, though remember that you have to buy the ticket at least 2 hours in advance to get the rate!

If you do plan to drive from my experience the most traffic you'll ever hit en-route is on the pike, and there's not really a way to avoid it. I'd look into taking 90 to 84 to 684 to 87/287 make sure you go over the Tappan Zee Bridge, and avoid the GW Bridge at all costs or you'll be stuck for hours!

Good luck!

3. yosmith

yosmith New Member

the best way to get from new york to boston in the cab .you can buy a car on the rent and travelling by the car .which is the best way to journey.so yellow car cab taxi service provide you to car on the rent. we offer very low cost service .we offer comfortable cab to thepassanger. travelling by the car is best way to see all the places in the city and it may not be costly for the passanger.if you want to know more about our services then you visit our sites..

4. Selena Rankins

Selena Rankins New Member

I recently traveled from New York to Boston bus, the trip was amazing, it was my first experience traveling via bus and I enjoyed it a lot.