Discussion in 'Alabama' started by best4free, Apr 6, 2009.
The city's Civil Rights District would be a great start to your Birmingham trip as it is a wonderful place to learn all about the history of the civil rights movement in America.
Two must-see attractions in the Civil Rights District are the:
* The sixteenth Street Baptist Church
* The Birmingham Civil Rights Institute.
In downtown Birmingham, you can visit:
* The Birmingham Museum of Art
* The Alabama Jazz Music Hall of Fame Museum
* The Southern Museum of Flight
Hope this helps
Separate names with a comma.