Body English Nightclub dresscode Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by melrich, Jun 17, 2008.

1. melrich

melrich New Member

Can anyone help with the dress code for Body English. Are jeans, collarded shirt and skate shoes acceptable for the guys on a Wednesday night??? And for the girls is a denim skirt and nice top ok??? We're traveling Australians and don't really have 'dress clothes'. Any info would be great, thanks

2. Userplane

Userplane New Member

Unfortunately, the dress code is like any "ultra" lounge or club in Vegas. The dress code is stylishly dressed with dress shoes and collard shirt with no jeans allowed. A pair of dress slacks or khakis should suffice. Women on the other hand can wear anything or nothing at all and still get in.

Sincerely,

Ryan M. Rodriguez

3. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

As I travel the country (and world), I am always amazed at the sloppy dress codes of many supposedly "nice" clubs....Perhaps I am spoiled with New York and Vegas, but if one follows the rule of dressing to impress, all is better....isn't life about making impressions?

4. Deeka

Deeka New Member

What night's best to go to Body English? I've read Sunday somewhere I'm sure.

Visiting vegas over new year for seven nights so I'm trying to work out where to go and when.

5. d360

d360 Administrator

Sunday - Body English & Light
    Monday - JET , Foundation Room, & Rainbow Bar
    Tuesday - Pure

6. Deeka

Deeka New Member

Thanks for that!!

7. LVrealestateHELP

LVrealestateHELP New Member

Almost all of the Night Clubs will have the same dress code.

This is the dress code form the Pure website....I would assume Body English is similar.

Dress Code
    Casual Chic: Fashionable attire is required. No sports jerseys, tank tops on men, tennis shoes or athletic wear of any kind will be permitted. The dress code is at management's discretion.