Boracay Accommodation

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by JacksonIn, Sep 22, 2017.

1. JacksonIn

JacksonIn New Member

Hello,

I'm looking for accommodation for 10-12 people at Boracay Island, but can't find a good one within our budget. So please recommend some nice low budget hotel / accommodation for a weekend trip. Just for relaxing and some nightlife. Thank you and any info will be much appreciated.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Whenever I visit Makati, I never miss Boracay Island. oh!it's such a wonderful paradise not even place. I think it's the top tourist destination in Philippines as well as a great place for weddings and parties.

Blue Waves Beach House and white house Boracay are some of the nice places for groups. The Bluewaves Beach House is a house type boutique resort located on the beach. So it's easy for you to access the beach. Boracay offers the best nightlife in the Philippines and especially when it comes to partying, it has many things to do. I had some great time at playa The Beach Bar and Kubo Resto Bar & Grill Boracay. Check out Beach Resorts page too for more details for group accommodation. Hope this helps and have a wonderful time at Boracay.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017