Boston Comic Con

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by Vicolette, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Comic book art enthusiasts and collectors are in for a treat Saturday and Sunday, April 20 and 21, at the Boston Comic Con held in the Back Bay area of Boston . The event will be at the Hynes Convention Center where featured guests, artists, developers and graphic artists will be on hand along with indie films throughout the weekend, costume contest, gaming and a comic book original art auction. There are plenty of hotels in the area if you plan to attend.

2. Jimyhat

Jimyhat New Member

I have been going to the Boston comic Con show for the last few years and what I'vfe been finding insteresting is how much the demographics keep changing every year. The past comic conventions consisted mostly of middle age men and few younger kids but last year's it was mostly young kids and a fair amount of women as well.

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I've always been intrigued by comic book artwork. Totally visual and so detailed. I can only imagine what will be displayed at the convention. Definitely a smorgasbord for comic book collectors. If I was in Boston, I'd be buying a ticket.

4. TeamAmer

TeamAmer New Member

don't know if you heard but Sergio Aragones has canceled his appearance at Boston Comic Con 2013 but the good news is that Bill Willingham will be there as well as Shane from walking dead;)