BRAZIL 2014 World Cup - info

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by ixke, May 28, 2013.

1. ixke

ixke New Member

Are you coming to the next World Cup 2014 in Brazil ?

According to Thierry Weil (marketing FIFA) today in Rio de Janeiro World Cup tickets will go on sale on August 20th.
    All informations will be avaiable on July 1st via the official FIFA-site

Participating cities and their respective stadiums are :

Belo Horizonte - Mineirão
    Brasilia Estádio - Nacional de Brasília
    Cuiabá - Arena Pantanal
    Curitiba - Arena da Baixada
    Fortaleza - Castelão
    Manaus - Arena Amazonia
    Natal - Arena das Dunas
    Porto Alegre - Estádio Beira-Rio
    Recife - Arena Cidade da Copa
    Rio de Janeiro - Maracanã
    Salvador - Bahia Arena - Fonte Nova
    São Paulo - Novo Estádio do Corinthians

Here in Salvador da Bahia we also have the game-dates as well :

- 13th June : group B
    - 16th June : group G
    - 20th June : group E
    - 25th June : group F
    - 01st July : eight finals
    - 05th July : quarter finals

People coming to Salvador da Bahia could also take advantage of enjoying the rich cultural heritage of Brazil and it's astonishing nature as there is Chapada Diamantina National Park for example.
    It is the right moment to combine your sports and leisure activities.

For specific info about the WC 2014 Brazil here in Bahia one may always contact me.

Greetz from the tropIX of Salvador da Bahia

Ivan Bahia Guide

2. JonahJones

JonahJones New Member

For sure..I've got a couple of buddies in Sao Paulo so I am planning on going to Brazil for the world cup. Probably spend half the time in Sao Paulo and the other half in Rio. Looking forward to it since I will be staying with friends....better book accommodation because is sure going to be expensive there.

3. SeriusBlaxk

SeriusBlaxk New Member

My advice before booking flights for Brazil is to wait for when qualifications have been finalized. If I were you I'd wait until they make the match schedules know because as soon as they do, operators will start selling packages, airline tickets deals, etc.

4. loadingBord

loadingBord New Member

This is true..while tickets will go on sale on august, you won't know until around the end of the year where and when each team will play. I'd buy plane tickets as soon as they become available because you will be able to get your money back if your team doesn't qualify. They call them Team Specific Tickets (TST's), which are sold before the teams have event qualified.

5. Vasplhui67

Vasplhui67 New Member

BRAZIL 2014 World Cup too expensive

I dropped out from my plans for Brazil's world cup 2014. I just don't have the finances to finance what will be a very expensive event. I'm not sure whether most Americans know how much the whole is going to actually cost. With this government shutdown, healthcare, etc...don't think so. You're looking at $2000 + for tickets, hotels, flights, etc.