Budapest Natural Thermal Baths

Discussion in 'Hungary' started by GinnyDW, Jun 13, 2017.

1. GinnyDW

GinnyDW New Member

Hi there,

We're looking to have a short holiday to Budapest in late August and definitely to visit natural thermal baths & spas. Any recommendations on the best thermal baths in Budapest? Also let me know the admission charge to plan our tour. Many thanks!

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hungary has over 1000's of natural spring water sources and many of them are century old. Budapest, the city of Spas offers a wide variety of thermal baths and spas with healing powers. I went 2 times to Budapest and enjoyed more than 10 famous thermal baths including Szechenyi Bath, Veli Bej Bath and Gellert Thermal Bath. Szechenyi Bath is the most popular & biggest of all the Budapest thermal baths.

If you're looking for a relaxing holidays, then Budapest is the best place to be. Admission charges will vary depends on the baths. You can choose from budget thermal bath, luxurious massage & pampering spa services or just a few hour fun time at a thermal pool. I suggest to visit the thermal baths at around 10am or around noon. So book online and enjoy the thermal baths & have more fun.