Burj Dubai

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by mustak, Aug 10, 2008.

1. mustak

mustak New Member

hi, i heard from one of my friends that the Burj Dubai is the world's tallest tower and really i want to see it. my friend is from France,I and him are planning to visit Dubai in 2009,so please help us on booking the cheapest tickets and acccomdation for 2.please recommend something good as soon as possible, thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Maybe, the construction process Burj Dubai will be completed during your visit. I can't imagine how it would be look like, but surely huge. If you are looking for cheap flight deals just visit Airlines to UAE page to get good deals on Duabi flights.

The New Peninsula hotel and the Ascot hotel are located in the heart of Dubai and offering good accommodation at the lowest rate. The shopping malls and attractions are very nearby, so you can try this or visit Dubai cheap hotels page to get more ideas. Have a good day!

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

This post needs to be updated since the Burj Dubai tops the list of the tallest buildings in the world. It's now called the Burj Khalifa and is still pretty amazing. It's observation deck is located on the 124th floor! The world's tallest buildings really are amazing!

4. travellerGo

travellerGo New Member

agreee.... Burj Khalifa is really amazing... it is surrounded by hotels, shopping destinations and entertainment options...