Bus Travel From Cancun to Tijuana?

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by nedgoudy, Mar 30, 2007.

Tags:
  1. thieryhenrii

thieryhenrii New Member

Mexican bus classes

Yes, the most basic bus class is second class, which isn't that bad (cheap) though it has not air conditioning and makes way too many stops along the way. First class is well worth the money in my opinion. These buses are very nice, and you get your awn numbered seat plus more leg room, a/c, restroom, and tv.

I believe there is also luxury buses in Mexico run companies like ETN and UNO, and provide all of the amenities 1st class offers plus food and drinks.

2. carmelo56

carmelo56 New Member

getting around Mexico

Dont worry about drug lords or police...Mexico isn't perfect but then again nor is the US! If you respect people, people will respect you back...if you are a respectful driver you will not have a problem of being stopped by the police.

As far as the best way to get from Cancun to Tijuana I am 100% sure that it would be cheaper to fly than taking a bus all that distance, even without food. Just to get the idea, it is almost exactly the same cost to fly from Mexico City to Tuxtla as it is to take a bus, but one takes 2 hours and the other takes 15 hours..see the difference.