Buses / trains from Bristol to Newport

Discussion in 'Rhode Island' started by Mr.Joe, May 27, 2017.

1. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe New Member

Hello!

I'm staying in Bristol for 2 days to attend a wedding and have a plan to visit Newport? Which is the quickest way to reach Newport from Bristol? Bus / Train / Taxi? I can be able to spend only 2 days at Newport, so any ideas on day trips & fun thins to do, and nice hotels to stay? Anybody share your ideas / experience?

Thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

The quickest way to reach Newport from Bristol is by train which takes around 25 mins. Newport is a beautiful seaside city and filled with beautiful beaches & cliffs, wonderful tourist spots, luxurious hotels & vacation homes, fresh seafood restaurants and more.

You can enjoy variety of activities ranging from cliff walk to ocean drive at Newport. Marble House, Rough Point Museum, Narragansett Bay and The Breakers Mansion are some of the must see attractions in Newport. The Narragansett Bay is my favourite place, and it has an aquarium with interactive exhibit of over140 bay animals and their habitats.

Newport Ocean Drive is also allow you explore the exotic beaches, state parks, popular yacht clubs and impressive homes. For-hire tour guides are also available to show all attractions of Newport.

Newport Marriott, The Chanler at Cliff Walk, Mill Street Inn, Mill Street Inn and Grace Vanderbilt are some of the nice hotels in Newport. You can visit Newport Hotels page too for more details for your accommodation. Have a nice time.