car hire in Hobart

Discussion in 'Australia' started by magizoe, Jun 26, 2017.

1. magizoe

magizoe New Member

hi,
    I'm looking for cheap car hire in Hobart? Going from Sydney to Tasmania, but can spend only 2 days. So would like to visit in and around Hobart by car. Just wondering if anyone can advise the cheapest car rental. Also, the points of interest for around 2 days. Thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hobart offers a wide variety of transport and finding a cheap car rental is very easy. If you need to hire a car from Hobart airport, then I suggest Budget or Bargain car rentals. I booked through Bargain car rentals last year for 3 days and it was quite cheaper. You can book online even a day before.

Hobart, capital of Tasmania is a great destination with lots of things to do and see. Museum of Old and New Art, Mount Wellington, Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Battery Point are some of the popular attractions. You can book for 2days guided Hobart tour online and explore the places. Also, if your' re planning in a weekend, then don't miss to visit the Salamanca Market which has over 300 stalls and held every Saturday.