Caribbean Christmas Cruises 2011

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by Vicolette, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

If you’re planning to cruise to the Caribbean this year, many notable lines such as Celebrity Cruises, Holland America, Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruises, Royal Caribbean, MSC Cruises and Norwegian Cruise Line have discount rates, special deals and all-inclusive packages.

Cruise times range from 3-day excursions to extended cruises of 7, 10 and 14 days. Great prices and package deals available online or through your travel agent. Don’t wait to make your reservation as Christmas/New Year cruises in the Caribbean fill up fast.

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I've been trying to convince my family to do this for years. I think it would take away some of the stress of hosting the holidays, shopping, and doing all the cooking. But, no one seems to go along with me.

3. everyday34

everyday34 New Member

The Fred Olsen Braemar has a Caribbean Christmas Cruise itinerary starting Dec 22 for 15 Nights which includes the following ports of call: Barbados, St George's, Curacao, Tortola, Antigua, St Maarten, St Kitts, Roseau, Tobago, Castries, Barbados.

4. 6centers

6centers New Member

Caribbean Cruise in Xmas

i've never been on a cruise during Christmas though it sounds like a nice idea, though I would be worried about noise levels because of the festivities...mind you, I have been on a cruise during the dreaded spring break time and thought I would have that problem also, noise, loud and bold atmosphere but was surprise that didn't happen.

5. toomanychoices

toomanychoices New Member

Caribbean Cruise in Christmas

cruising the Caribbean during Christmas was one of the best things I've ever done...I did it with hubby last year and I was surprised of the small crowds and got a bargain too. We paid about $5,000 with Fred Olsen for the two of us sharing an outside twin cabin, and this included all meals and entertainment on board.

6. johnmartin348

johnmartin348 New Member

I have been looking for this to celebrate Christmas. I would love to celebrate Christmas on a luxurious cruise ship with my friends and family.

7. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I've never had the opportunity to take a Christmas cruise but it's definitely on my list of things to do. The different scenery as you cruise along, elegant parties, and fantastic food and entertainment sound like the ultimate in holiday celebrations!