Caribbean clothing optional beaches

Discussion in 'Beaches' started by wanderer, Feb 11, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

For those of you who want fun in the sun and no tan lines, there are some beaches in the Caribbean where you can leave your inhibitions behind. There are some resorts and beaches where clothing is optional.

Perhaps the most famous of the Caribbean clothing optional beaches is Hedonism II, the resort in Jamaica. St. Martin's Orient Beach is probably the biggest nude beach in the region. You'll also find resorts/beaches in Cancun and other places along the beach in Mexico.

2. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

I have been to nearly all the clothing optional beaches and resorts in and around the Caribbean and still prefer Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica as my all time favorite (been 8 times and returning with a group again June 16, 2012) for another adventure in paradise.

3. rockafellows

rockafellows New Member

top nude beaches in Caribbean

it's funny because in the Caribbean there are officially only a few sanctioned locations where you can strip down: here it's some I love going to:

1.Orient Beach in St Martin
    2.Anse des Grandes Salines in St. Barts
    3.St. John's Salomon Beach in USVI
    4.Anse Traubaud in Martinique
    5.Captain's Bay in Anguilla

4. LordoftheMings

LordoftheMings New Member

Caribbean adults only resorts

there many adults only resorts where you can take it all off so I would head to one of the them if you want to sunbathe nude in the sun. the nude resorts i know of are Hawksbill Beach Resort, Sorobon Resort, Negril Cabins Resort and Couples Ocho Rios.

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

You can feel the sun on your shoulders...and then some!

6. The Travel Slut

Just a FYI....Hedonism II resort in Negril, Jamaica is in the final stages of being sold but no worries.....the clothing optional resort and its beaches will remain open and the new owners have promised renovations and improvements but no change in ambiance or amenities.

Personally, I return for my 7th Annual Group Trip Adventure & Rendezvous from June 22-29 and it is again open to all adults who are seeking the wildest fun in the Caribbean.

I will be posting a trip report upon my return to confirm and/or deny any issues that travelers might have.

7. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

That's good that Hedonism II got its new owners....weren't they worried that it was going to close? Did you hear how long the renovations will take?

8. The Travel Slut

The sale of Hedonism II (to people associated and affiliated to Hedo for many years) is in its final stages and reports state it should be complete by the end of February.

No changes in Hedonism II's ambiance or environment is anticipated and the new owners have said there will be immediate changes and then some longer term changes.

Immediate changes will be improvements in daily use issues like improving food and drinks, Air conditioning and hot water improvements. and longer terms issues will include renovations of rooms and public areas.

When I return with my Group for our 7th Annual Adventure at Hedo II from June 22-29, I will report what has changed here on Destination 360. I can't wait to meet the new owners and get a more detailed timeline of anticipated $10 million improvements.