CarmelFest 2013

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by Vicolette, May 30, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Carmel will have it going on on Wednesday, July 3 from 4pm-10:30pm at Carmel Civic Square with music, food, dancing and kid zone followed by more entertainment on Thursday, July 4. The parade begins at 10:30 and the rest of the day has more music, vocal competitions, stage performances and a synchronized fireworks display at 9:45pm. For Carmel bound travelers, don't miss this annual event!

2. ElCamono

ElCamono New Member

if you sign-up before July 3rd it's only $15 and $20 for families. You can also sign up the morning of the events but it will cost $25 for registration.

3. willsmith

willsmith New Member

I love just going down to CarmelFest at different times of the day to just wander around. Btw, I heard the Wright Brothers will be singing with the Carmel Symphony Orchestra on July 4th. This should be a great match of talents.

4. manOnMoon

manOnMoon New Member

Carmel also hosts other events like free summer concerts, aside from Carmelfest over the July 4th holidays. Personally, I'd wait and visit Carmel in September when the Carmel International Arts Festival kicks in;)

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

This looks like a fun fest. I have friends up that way and will let them know it's definitely worth a visit. Thanks for sharing first-hand info. :)

For more info about the 16th Annual Carmel International Arts Festival scheduled for September 28-29 from 10am to 5pm, check their website. This looks like another awesome event in Carmel with over 125 artists featuring work in a variety of media. Thanks for letting us know!