Cave tubing*

Discussion in 'Belize' started by wanderer, Sep 7, 2011.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Are you looking for something fun and adventurous? Try cave tubing! This activity is one of the cool things to do on a Belize vacation.

One tour company offers a cave tubing experience that begins with a short hike through the rainforest. Then you arrive at the Caves Branch River, which was sacred to the Mayans. The group gets into a caravan of tubes for an experience not soon to forget.

2. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

I have done this and it was an awesome, fun adventure from hiking through the forest to the area where I entered the river, putting on the miner's hat with light, and just floating and taking in all the sights both above and below ground. A truly unique experience not to be missed! :)

3. fitter4

fitter4 New Member

Cave tubing in Belize

My family and I all went on the cave tubing and zip line in Belize. We had 15 in our group from Wuoming and we had an amazing time! Would reccomend them to anyone, and cant explain how awesome the caves are! Even the hike through the rain forest was a great experience. If you are ever going to try cave tubing...you must do it in Belize!