Cebu City attractions

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by Vicenter34, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Vicenter34

Vicenter34 New Member

Due to time travel constraint, we'll only have 4 days to explore Cebu City and im not sure whether that is enough time? if so, can you tell me the main attractions and historical places of the city to visit? thanks

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

Four days won't be enough in all honesty, though you can still enjoy plenty of sightseeing. My suggestion of must see places in Cebu are:

-Fort San Pedro
    -Magellan's Cross
    -Guadalupe Cave
    -Lapu Lapu Shrine
    Cebu International Convention Center

Also, you must shop in Colon Street where you will find nice boutiques and local shops selling local arts and crafts.

3. Amydiaz11

Amydiaz11 New Member

Definitely visit the Santo Nino Basilica, Jumalon Butterfly Sanctuary, Taoist Temple, Guadalupe Cave, Fort San Pedro and Casa Gorordo Museum. These are some of the place in Cebu city which can take you to the history of the city as well as take you closer to the present world..Check these out for sure.. I think four days will be enough to travel throughout the city..

4. jasonstrent070

jasonstrent070 New Member

Never forget to visit the most famous spot in Cebu which is the Magellan's cross.

5. badong007

badong007 New Member

magellan's cross which is very historical place not just for cebu but in the philippines......im sure you'll love it to go there and 4 days is not really enough for you......anyway you can always go back .

6. Reid

Reid New Member

Hi,

Below are the places you must visit in cebu city:

1. Taoist Temple
    2. Magellan's Cross
    3. Museo sa Sugbo
    4. Sto. Nino Basillica
    5. Cebu Tops
    6. Lapu Lapu Shrine

Enjoy!

7. luxxpress321