Celebrating the big 3 0 !!!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by iamsiam, Oct 24, 2006.

1. iamsiam

iamsiam New Member

We'll be in Vegas this weekend (Oct 27 - Oct 29) to celebrate my friend's and his wife's 30th birthday! Any suggestions what to do to celebrate?

Any suggestions on how on earth we'd get into a night club? They love to dance and have fun!

Also we'll arrive on Friday at 8am! anything to do to pass the time on a Friday? Well, besides gambling of course!

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Go to a Halloween Party!! Halloween in Las Vegas Doesn't get any better! Tickets will costs 30-100.00 but its well worth it. If you want to go in style plan on bottle service and vip access but that will set you back a couple hundred pp. Here's a couple clubs to consider. Write back if you need more.. Friday Night catch a Las Vegas Show.

the ELEVENTH annual FETISH & FANTASY HALLOWEEN BALL Named as "ONE OF THE TOP 10 EVENTS IN THE WORLD" by the Travel Channel.

Light will be hosting its Annual Saints and Sinners Ball for the Las Vegas Industry.

This will be JET Nightclub's first Halloween.

Halloween in Vegas!

3. iamsiam

iamsiam New Member

These are great but we're looking for something to do Friday night. Saturday, we've got plans already. thanks for those ideas! wish we could do those instead now. :)

4. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

You mentioned Tryst and Playboy Club/Moon in your private message..both great choices...

5. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

That means you should get your baggage around 9pm....somewhat kidding, but seriously, it happens....probably at least a 30-40 minute wait for luggage anf then by the time you check in your hotel and get ready, it's already time to go out....trust me

6. iamsiam

iamsiam New Member

I didn't mistype. I will be there at 8 in the morning!