Celebrity Cruise Line Concert Series

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by d360, Oct 29, 2016.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

Celebrity's first-ever Concert Series kicks off with pop superstar, Demi Lovato.
    The concert is available to Celebrity guests only.

Celebrity Cruises guests onboard four incredible ships have the chance to enjoy an exclusive concert starring award-winning singer and songwriter Demi Lovato outside of Port St. Maarten, on December 28, 2016.

• Celebrity Equinox (Departing Fort Lauderdale December 19, 2016)
    • Celebrity Eclipse (Departing Miami December 21, 2016)
    • Celebrity Summit (Departing San Juan December 24, 2016)
    • Celebrity Reflection (Departing Miami December 24, 2016).

Guests who book, or are already booked on, the sailings above can purchase concert tickets, which range from general admission ($100) to VIP tickets ($300) Click here for more details: http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/demi-lovato

Attached Files:

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

This is a nice perk for cruise passengers to Saint Maarten. Demi is really smart and makes some great music. So is the concert off the ships on the island or is she hopping from ship to ship? I should probably know the answer to this, but it's not super clear at the link. Christmastime is a great time for a cruise. I bet a lot of families will be making these cruises.

3. d360

d360 Administrator

I believe the concert is held at a special venue onshore. Then all guests that have bought tickets will attend from all ships.