cheap flights to Sharjah

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by dfg34, Jul 10, 2008.

1. dfg34

dfg34 New Member

Is there any direct flight from Bangalore to Sharjah? can anyone recommend a cheap flights to Sharjah and the timings please? thanks

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hi, Air Arabia has direct flights from Bangalore to Sharjah and other major cities of UAE. The flight depart Sharjah at 11.05 p.m. and reach Bangalore at 4.20 a.m., and in the return the flight leaves Bangalore at 5.05 a.m. and arrive Sharjah at 7.30 p.m. The round-trip (return ticket) could cost approx. less than Rs. 10,000, including taxes. When I was in Dubai, most of the Indians fly frequently from Dubai to India, 1000's of them are working here. For more details just have a look at Flights To UAE page.

For accommodation in Sharjah, just visit Sharjah hotels page, it would help you to choose a perfect hotel to stay.

Sharjah has numerous attractions and many things to do, so have a happy trip!

3. dfg34

dfg34 New Member

hi, thanks a lot for your reply. Could assist me on the sights that I should not miss during my visit?

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Sharjah has more than 12 wonderful museums including Natural history museum, Science museum, Traditional Jewelry Museum, Numismatics Museum and Maritime Museum. The Arabian Wildlife Center is also a must see one and is located about 26 KM from the center of the city, it'll provide you the chance to see varieties of species belonging to the animal kingdom. It can be well explored by the desert safaris, so enjoy this as well.

Nightlife in Sharjah is also an important aspect to enjoy during your Sharjah tour. You can find many nightclubs which offer a vibrant nightlife. The beaches are wonderful to spend and enjoying the night life.

Exploring the desert safari is an another major activity to be enjoyed, so don't miss it during your holidays.:)

5. dfg34

dfg34 New Member

hi Andrew, the responses I've received thus far are very useful and made my trip easy. :)

6. chloe

chloe New Member

Thanks for the post. I will tell my cousin about This. He is planning to go there next month.