cheapest time to go to vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Trip Reports' started by ineedno, Nov 10, 2010.

1. ineedno

ineedno New Member

Sorry if this question has been answered before..we'd like to visit Vegas this year or early next year..what's the cheapest time to go to vegas?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

I can tell you when is not the cheapest time to go to Vegas if that helps. For instance, December month, especially the 14th, 15th and 30th will be the most expensive time to be in Vegas and fly to Las Vegas. Though, Christmas and New Years in Las Vegas is just memorable, I spent it there last year and I had a blast!

If you want to save money, avoid going to Vegas when major conventions are held or any other major events. Also, try and book hotel and flights together and book them mid-week (i.e. Tuesday-Wednesday)

3. johngeres

johngeres New Member

I think summer time is best and cheapest time to go to Las Vegas. you can go in summer and visit many beautiful places with best luxury hotels, Restaurant, Food, best services in Las Vegas.

4. amanda39

amanda39 New Member

For me the cheapest time to go to Vegas is in autumn.

5. Stoneyishot

Stoneyishot New Member

Feb, nov and Beginning of Dec.... Then again... Is Vegas ever cheap lol

To me it's all about hotel when it comes to cheap, I mean once I wanted a quick trip there so went to stay at Circus Circus, however when I went with some guys on a stag with more money we stayed at The Cosmo and was a lot more money but the experience was immense.... The hotel guests are smokin hot :)

6. LVrealestateHELP

LVrealestateHELP New Member

"Feb, nov and Beginning of Dec.... Then again... Is Vegas ever cheap lol

To me it's all about hotel when it comes to cheap, I mean once I wanted a quick trip there so went to stay at Circus Circus, however when I went with some guys on a stag with more money we stayed at The Cosmo and was a lot more money but the experience was immense.... The hotel guests are smokin hot :)"

Circus Circus and Cosmo are light night and day...Cosmo is the hot spot on the Strip.