Chile Vacations

Discussion in 'Chile' started by hotone, Sep 29, 2008.

1. hotone

hotone New Member

hi everyone, we're ready for a Chile vacation now, but need a hand to plan it out. our trip will be in early December, so what would be the cheapest way to plan our vacation? are there any package deals availbale for Chile vacations for two? if so please recommend a nice package deal or suggest cheap travel tickets & hotels in Chile, we are interested to visit all cities, so whatever your advice, it will be really helpful to us.thanks.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hi,
    Chile
    offers year around activities whenever you visit. Whether you travel in summer or winter, there are many things to do and for any type of Chile vacation, you can find better deals online. I booked through a local travel agent for 2 weeks and it was really a nice vacation, better find an online quote and plan your trip. And don't miss to visit Atacama Desert, Easter Island & Patagonia:)

3. tripadvice

tripadvice New Member

hi hotone, my choice of destination for a Chile vacation would be always Patagonia. I have been to Chile many times and visited 3 times Santiago & 4 times Patagonia. Patagonia is truely a great destination with unique attractions. Visiting the Perito Moreno Glacier, Nahuel Huapi national park, Lanin volcano, rafting on Manso river, scuba diving in Puerto Madryn and enjoy the fly fishing are some of the populat things to do in Patagonia, even you can do paragliding across the different terrains of the Patagonia with excellent views of valleys and mountains.

Explore Patagonia and enjoy your vacation with more fun!!!.