christmas vacation ideas

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by uhmko, Nov 1, 2010.

1. uhmko

uhmko New Member

This year we won't be spending the Christmas holidays at home (Minnesota), though we still a Christmas with snow. any suggestion where we our family could spend this Christmas?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

I've got a few Christmas vacation ideas. how about renting a cozy ski cabin rental in a luxurious lodge in Lake Tahoe or mountain cabin lodge in Colorado, Utah, or even Vermont? You'll see snow on all of these places and they're great Christmas vacation spots to wake up on Christmas morning and exchange gifts with loved ones.

Furthermore, places like Vermont are great to go for Christmas because you'll be able to enjoy many outdoor activities beyond skiing like chopping down your own Christmas tree at a special Christmas tree farm, spend an afternoon ice skating, or build a snowman as a family.

3. philminch

philminch New Member

Hi,

If you really want to spend your Christmas with joy and want it to be memorable then I would recommend to go Huatulco, Mexico and enjoy there. I can assure you that your Christmas will be the most happening, memorable and enjoyable ever. Plus it is affordable too so don't think twice over it.

There you can rent a luxurious condo at easily affordable rates and that too near the beach front.

Don't miss it!!!!!

4. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

Why not head to Canada/ Montreal would be a great place to visit this time of the year. There's plenty of snow and the celebrations there are definitely something.

5. ankydas

ankydas New Member

I don't know if you enjoy the cold weather, but I love to ski. You could choose a place from Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, or somewhere east, although I am not familiar with that area. Rent a condo, take a snowmobile tour to see old mines and hideouts. It's really neat. Go snowboarding, the kids will love it too. Great nightlife at ski resorts, too.

6. melliset

melliset New Member

Scotland is a perfect place to celebrate Christmas this year. With fabulous snow fall you might be celebrating the Christmas of your life time.