Circus Circus Hotel Deals Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by everyann, Sep 28, 2006.

1. everyann

everyann Guest

Find the best Circus Circus Hotel Deals Las Vegas! Right now they've got 2 for 1 deals. Enjoy a fun filled resort hotel in Las Vegas. It can be fun for the family or even a group of friends!

One of the offers include:

$10 Resort Credit to apply toward food, retail, or the room charges
    2 for 1 Dinner Buffet
    2 for 1 entree at Mexitalia X-Press
    FREE Pitcher of margaritas at The Garden Grill
    $4 off The Adventuredome Theme Park
    FREE Funbook, which is a $100 Value.

Click the link below to see what promotions would best fit your vacation needs:
    Circus Circus LV Spring Packages: 2 for 1 Deals

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2007
  2. d360

d360 Administrator

Hi Every Ann,

The deals you listed have expired but here some new deals on the Circus Circus Las Vegas. Room Deals at Circus Circus Las Vegas

The promotion that I like is:
    Offer includes:
    • $10 Resort Credit* to apply toward food,
    beverage, retail, or room charges
    • 2-for-1 Dinner Buffet
    • 2-for-1 entrée at Mexitalia X-Press
    • FREE pitcher of margaritas at The Garden Grill
    • $4 off The Adventuredome Theme Park
    • FREE Funbook ($100 value)

3. rconpascua

rconpascua New Member

Hi there! I'm Rcon Franchesca Pascua, 22, writer, who also loves to explore and write about exotic destinations like Morocco. That is really a very helpful info d360, especially for travelers who are looking for discount accommodation in Vegas!

4. jimmy46

jimmy46 New Member

Everything I have heard suggests that I stay away from Circus Circus. Is this place actually worth going to even with the great deals?

5. bmd

bmd Guest

Circus Circus may not be up to par with some of the other Las Vegas hotels, like Bellagio, Venetian, and Wynn, but I wouldn't say it's definitely not bad enough to turn your nose up at the deals. Most of the time, you can get great deals and the best part is that you are staying right on the Strip. Personally, I've stayed in some pretty crusty places in Vegas, and the price was equal to some of the deals I've seen at Circus Circus, only I was silly and didn't make reservations in advance enough to get any good prices, so I had to stay somewhere else until the days I did make the reservations. I'd go for the deals if you're on your way to Vegas and want to save some money.