Closest airport to Branson MO

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Vicolette, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

When flying to Branson to experience all the shows, attractions, tours, and sightseeing opportunities within the city, you will be arriving at the Branson Airport. AirTran Airways, Frontier Airlines, and Branson AirExpress each offer flights to and from Branson. When planning your trip, check with your chosen airline ahead of time for flight dates and times. If you plan to rent a car upon arrival at Branson Airport, Enterprise, Alamo, and National are onsite and open until the last reservation of the day has arrived.

2. jameshenderdom

jameshenderdom New Member

nearest airport to Branson MO

If you like flying with American Eagle, TWA, or US Air then, the closest airport to Branson will be the Springfield/Branson Regional Airport, which is about 1 hour away. Another option is the Northwest Arkansas airport which is ideal if you like to fly Delta. This airport is about 2 1/2 hours away, but you get beautiful countryside views along the way.

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

The Branson airport is pretty new, and I heard it's pretty nice. I know back in the day, we flew into St. Louis and made the drive...it was a few hours. I would bet that flying into Branson/Springfield would be the way to go.