Cruise around the world

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by lamieTuyo, Sep 7, 2009.

1. lamieTuyo

lamieTuyo New Member

hello there,

how long does a cruise around the world last and what are some of the destinations covered?

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

A cruise around the world takes around three or four months and it's surely an experience you'll never forget. No waiting in airports, no luggage check-in, just unpack your things once and prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime.

A cruise around the world has endless possibilities and you might depart from Los Angeles and set sail across the Pacific Ocean to your first stop at the Marquesas Islands. Visit exotic places such as Tahiti and Bora Bora in French Polynesia escape like Gaugin to this island paradise.

A cruise around the world will also take you across the Tropic of Capricorn and places such as Auckland New Zealand, Sydney Harbor, across the Indian Ocean and many more destinations.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. BlackEyes

BlackEyes Guest

A cruise around the world that will definitely be a good idea..It's an experience that you will treasure and you can share with your kids..You can also see different and beautiful places in different countries..

4. jijaybajay

jijaybajay New Member

To know how long does a cruise around the world last, you should first determine which countries are you going to visit. In world cruises industry, they have what they called world cruises segment.

5. KayCee

KayCee New Member

Pick first the countries or places that you would like to visit. Pick those with breathtaking and grandest sites---it would be worth it for sure! Bring along your closest friends or even family, it's so much fun when you have your closest people around. Good luck!

6. dexternicholson

dexternicholson New Member

Someday, I will go and escape everything and I will see the world on cruise. I hope that it would last a long time and that it would be great. everyone needs a break from problems, bills and work (sometimes even from your own family and from your self) and one of the best ways to do it is to see the world..

7. prettymaylea

prettymaylea New Member

Someday, when I've saved enough... A cruise around the world is most welcome... :D

8. dexternicholson

dexternicholson New Member

^You should try it out now, well, cause even though there are a lot of economic problems, less and less people are going out for a cruise. now, the cruise line companies strategy to keep them coming back and grow more passengers is that they give out good discounts and promos. You should check it out and maybe get a ticket for next year.. it is an awesome experience.

9. mandywilliams

mandywilliams New Member

Cruise around the world is great. You can also see different and beautiful places in different countries..