Cruise parking in Fort Lauderdale

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by Vicolette, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

For folks traveling to and from the cruise terminal in Fort Lauderdale, does anyone have any insider tips on additional places to park nearby like paid and patrolled lots or parking garages?

2. nitemareon

nitemareon New Member

I'd say to avoid parking at the airport because it's expensive. I suggest parking at Park 'N Go or Park 'N Fly because it's half the price of parking at the airport and port everglades. I think it's $15 for parking at port everglades for the whole day.

3. mcafy00

mcafy00 New Member

yep, like the last poster said, definitely look into "Park and Fly" because it is near both the Airport and the Port. they actually charge $9/day for parking and shuttle to the Port. I'm not sure what the rate is at the Port itself, but I think it's higher.

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Both of those are perfect. I went out and took a look. They both make it easy and convenient without breaking the bank. For those in need of parking services, check out Park 'N Fly and Park 'N Go for info and rates. Thanks for sharing!

5. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Do they have any hotels in the area that have cruise and stay packages? I know they do that in San Diego and other ports. They'll charge you a little extra for one night's stay and then let you leave your car there for the duration of your cruise. It might be cheaper than parking and you'll be really close to the port in the morning.