Cruising to St.Kitts and Nevis

Discussion in 'St. Kitts and Nevis' started by SKN Vacation, Nov 28, 2012.

1. SKN Vacation

SKN Vacation New Member

Hi is anyone cruising or flying to St,Kitts Nevis?

2. paezrosa

paezrosa New Member

getting St.Kitts

Been to St. Kitts a few times and love this beautiful island to pieces. It is not too commercialized and the people are nice. Cruising is a good option as part of a Caribbean cruise itinerary but I find flying the better option. if you are coming from North America, there are numerous options for direct flights from every major US city with American Airlines or US Airways.

3. bit-less

bit-less New Member

flying to St.Kitts from Europe

It's fair to say that St Nevis is best accessible from the states. European airline carriers do travel to St Kitts Nevis but do it though the main Caribbean hubs located in St Maarten, Antigua and San Juan (PR). I believe Air France, KLM and Lufthansa offer flights to St.Kitts via St. Martin, while British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Caribbean Airlines fly into Antigua from the UK.

4. SupremeBeings

SupremeBeings New Member

Re: flying to St.Kitts from Europe

Couldn't agree more! If you are looking for a quiet vacation in a luxurious and beautiful island, you'll find it on St. Kitts. You won't need a car really when you're there..at least, we didn't require one when I stayed there for a week with the wife. (Guess it would depend on what your plans are while there) As far as hotel, I'd suggest staying at the Marriott because of its location.