CSI the Experience

Discussion in 'New York' started by wanderer, Oct 6, 2011.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Discovery Times Square is hosting the traveling "CSI' exhibit. CSI the Experience encourages visitors to put on their sleuthing skills and try to use the clues to solve the case. The New York premiere is there for a limited engagement, continuing through early February at the Manhattan exhibit space. It's located in the New York Times' former printing space...it's now a cool attraction. Have any of you been there?

2. gekk@hq

gekk@hq New Member

hi wandere, I've been there with a few friends and it was better than I thought it would be...basically, you get to play the role of a crime scene investigator while being guided by videos featuring CSI: cast members and real-life forensic scientists. The whole thing was really cool, examining different blood types, and matching DNA to potential suspects in order to complete the investigation process and solve the crime. I'd recommended to anyone:)

3. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

Great post and idea for people--young or old.

I did the CSI Experience at the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) in Tampa, Florida and I can confirm that is was both educational, informative and fun and I would also recommend it to anyone interested in interactive times.

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Cool! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I just love watching CSI, although the ones with Dr. Ray weren't the best. I kinda like Ted Danson, for what it's worth.

It looks like you can also see the exhibit in Las Vegas, where's it's a permanent fixture.

It's also on display at the Franklin Institute through Jan. 2. That's the big Philadelphia museum. Then it will travel to the Buffalo Museum of Science Jan. 28 to April 29.