Cultural Heritage Attractions in India

Discussion in 'India' started by indiatraveltours, Feb 3, 2012.

1. indiatraveltours

indiatraveltours New Member

The best part of tourism in India is cultural & heritage tourism. Have a look at some of the best attractions.

Taj Mahal in Agra: Taj Mahal is one of the must visit tourist attraction in India.

City Palace Complex in Jaipur: City Palace Complex is a magnificent palace complex located in Jaipur – the capital and largest city of Rajasthan.

Red Fort in Delhi: Red Fort in Delhi is a prominent tourist attractions for cultural and heritage tourism in northern India.

2. michaelK

michaelK New Member

yeah jaipur is good and also you can go to south and eastern India their you will find some different cultures for sure

3. aboutindiancities

aboutindiancities New Member

I think not only 2 or 3 cities but every city is worth watching once.In india we have so many places that are amazing,ooty,Manali.We have religious places like Badrinath and Kedarnath etc.These places are not only religious but full of natural beauty.

4. GreatRTour

GreatRTour New Member

as my opinion Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi,Qutb Minar and its Monuments, Delhi,Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh,Jantar Mantar, Jaipur is best as cultural heritage attraction in india

5. shootandscore

shootandscore New Member

No doubt that India is a country that has a rich cultural heritage. The most beautiful sites in India are the ones created in Mughal era especially Taj mahal and Qutb Minar. I have not seen such intricate art anywhere else.

6. stuart

stuart New Member

Yes India is famous for its culture and historical places. You will find that there is different culture in every part of this vast country. You can visit Delhi, Rajasthan, Gujarat for historical monuments, stories and culture.

7. kimkapoor

kimkapoor New Member

Hi,

Vacation visit to Agra , touch it, and carry sweet and pure love in your heart. Enjoy d overnite stay, starting price @ Rs. 4675

Agra's MUST SEE sights are: Taj, Dayal Bagh, Sikandara, Etmad-ud-Daulah and Agra Fort and you will need to spend the entire day visiting these spots, including the transit from Delhi.

8. elanadventures

elanadventures New Member

Many places in India are very beautiful ,world tour will be half if not visited India.It fill with culture,places from Kanyakumari to Himalayas every prospects could be found in India,from cold to hot regions.

9. Terese

Terese New Member

Taj Mahal is absolutely one of India's most beautiful monuments. I have never been there but I have read that you will be asked to take off your shoes before entering! However, you can still bring along with you your camera so have a great bunch of photos!

10. rahulsingh

rahulsingh New Member

Rajasthan is full of Cultural and Heritage sites. You should also include southern India in your itinerary to check rich Indian Culture and Heritage. Delhi also have some important Heritage sites like Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Old Fort.

Above all of this Tajmahal is a must include in your itinerary if you are planning India trip.

11. toursnorthindia

toursnorthindia New Member

Traveler could able to find various heritage places at any part of India. If you will travel North India and Rajasthan region then you can get the heritage places like City Palace, Hawa Mahal and more. But to know the fact and history of these places you need a guider who can explain details. With traveler guider your vacation will incomplete. According to me Tours North India Tour Operator is the best guider company.

If you want know more you can freely contact me though this forum

12. ahana2607

ahana2607 New Member

Cultural Heritage Attractions in India you must visit once in lifetime.
    1. Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya, Bihar
    2. Humayun Tomb, Delhi
    3. Red fort, Delhi
    4. Jama Masjid, Delhi
    5. Taj Mahal, Agra
    6. Qutub Minar, New Delhi
    7. Group of Monuments at Hampi, Karnataka
    8. Group of Monuments at Pattadakal, Karnataka
    9. Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh
    10. Khajuraho Group of Monuments, Madhya Pradesh
    11. Ajanta & Ellora Caves, Maharashtra
    12. Jantar Mantar, Jaipur, Rajasthan