Daintree Rainforest location

Discussion in 'Australia' started by wanderer, Nov 11, 2011.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Not everyone expects to find a rain forest in Australia, but there it is, along the coast. It's located in the Queensland province, just north of the city of Cairns.This tropical region has warm weather and plenty of lush landscapes to support the amazing wildlife and creatures that live there.

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I have another great map to share with you. The rainforest is located along the northern coast of Australia and worth a visit. The rainforest tours are quite something. Well, the Daintree map is very interesting to check out.

3. advenNeme

advenNeme New Member

exploring Daintree Rainforest

locating the Daintree Rainforest is actually not that easy since road signs to direct travellers to the Daintree Rainforest do not exist. The directional signs to look out for are the Daintree River Ferry and Cape Tribulation.

I also recommended that you get there by car so you can explore it all, and plan to stay at least three days so that you can experience both the rainforest and river by day and night and also the Great Barrier Reef, lying just off the coast - only a short boat trip away.

4. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Thank you for the detailed information, advenNeme. I would happily spend three days exploring...now all I need to do is get to Australia.