day trip from Montreal to Quebec City

Discussion in 'Canada' started by JereyParkson, Sep 18, 2013.

1. JereyParkson

JereyParkson New Member

I know Montreal is where most tourist go when visiting Quebec, but while you are in Montreal you cannot miss visiting the lovely city of Quebec City. One or two days is all you need to get to know Quebec City, and it'll be all worth it, especially if you're looking to chill and relax. It takes about 3 hrs to get to Quebec City from Montreal and you can get there via train and bus. Personally, get the bus because it has a much better schedule.

2. Dapolitiu4

Dapolitiu4 New Member

Montreal to Quebec City by boat

I totally agree! Quebec City is so underrated. I had the pleasure to visit by boat and it was the most magical experience. Cruises are pretty regular and cost around $100. I would recommend doing the cruise or catching the bus on the way back..train offers a nicer ride but it's not as regular.

3. queengurads

queengurads New Member

Frankly, I wouldn't bother with driving because there is nothing spectacular on the way between Montreal and Quebec City. The train option is great and worth the money..if I remember well, a one-way cheap ticket from Montreal to Quebec City costs about Cdn$110.