Deals on shows in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by wanderer, Apr 18, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Along with all the great choices for shows, you also have great choices for tickets. There's really no need to pay full price for tickets. There are many ways to get deals. There's the time-tested method of going to a matinee. There there's packages that let you get a whole bunch for your money. What is your advice for finding discount Las Vegas Show Tickets?

2. Goldenbridge

Goldenbridge New Member

cheap show tickets in las vegas

I agree that there is no need to pay for full ticket prices for Vegas shows. There are so many discount tickets for many Las Vegas shows. check out Best Of Vegas...they normally has great deals on some of the top shows on the Strip such as Jersey Boys, Cirque du Soleil, Le Reve, and Bette Midler.

3. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Great advice. I would say don't be afraid to look into those ticket packages. A lot of times you can get a whole lot for the same amount of money--like meals, meet-and-greets and even rooms for the same price as a concert ticket.

4. WorldWER

WorldWER New Member

Tix4Tonight offers half price tickets and the best discounts to Las Vegas shows anywhere, or you could also try BroadwayBox, which is a community site that offers free of charge discount codes for Las Vegas shows and attractions.

5. JaneyF

JaneyF New Member

I actually use 2 for 1 shows . com for my tickets. they dont have all the shows in vegas on there, but they have a lot. they sell this nightlife pass, and tickets to a pole-dancing class too.